søndag den 12. februar 2012

Welcome

Welcome to Freckle's Blog!

I'm so excited about writing my very first blog post. Finally I have the time to show you some of the things I love.

I've been thinking about starting my own blog for a good while now. I didn't really know if I should because I felt that there are so many fantastic blogs out there, so what could I contribute with?

Anyway, the idea didn't leave me alone and here I am - starting a blog. :o)

So who am I?

I'm a mother. And I'm a crafty person. I'm also a wife. And a pianist. I'm a student too and I'm Danish.

What I want to show you today is a brand new design I made. I call it HATS HATS HATS because I imagined piles of hats when I got the idea.












You get the idea? Colours! And stripes. Ahhh, that makes me happy. The hat comes in size newborn up to 6 years. It will available very soon for download on ravelry and in the meantime you can buy them (along with some other stuff) in my etsy shop or on amio if you know Danish. ;o)

1 kommentar:

  1. Oh! I LOVE the gray one w/ turquoise, white and purple stripes! Very very cute pattern, I never said so on rav, but love it! :)

    SvarSlet